Thursday, June 10, 2010

Quiet Morning

It's right around 10:00 a.m. here, and nothing has happened so far in regards to Slender-Stalker. It's actually a really nice day out, and I'm in a pretty stellar mood. Definitely feels like this whole thing will blow over after today. I mean, it doesn't take much to send a package or make a phone call, but someone would have to have some serious balls to show up at my front door...

I want to thank everyone for the support in the comments. I mean, I know most of you are here because this looks like a Slender Blog, but it still means quite a bit to me.

On the idea of keeping the mask nearby, I actually tried putting it on for the first time a little bit ago. It was weird to think of doing it before, but figured it'd be a shame to let such a well-done mask go to waste. I look like an idiot in it, considering I have a big head and it's a small mask. Still, whoever painted the thing did a damn fine job of it. And I've decided it'd be ironic (or something) if Mr. Creep showed up and I ran out there in the mask to confront him, so I'm definitely keeping it nearby.

As for keeping my phone on me, that's something I do most of the time anyways. I actually went ahead and put 911 on speed dial. I may have decided to not worry, but I'm not going to be stupid. I've also decided it's worth risking keeping my phone on me during work this evening (there's a "no phones while on the clock" rule). I don't think anything will happen at work (again, think Stalker only knows where I live/keeping things out of public view), but I'm not leaving that up to chance. Ted's home all day as well, so he's sworn to get in touch with me if anything goes weird while I'm gone.

And now I've gotta go get ready for work. I'll post again later tonight if anything happens, or if nothing happens. Thanks again for the support, everyone. I'm just ready for all of this to end...

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad you are doing well still. I hope nothing bad happens, but always be careful. I'll be looking for your update tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol post at 2012, is Damien even alive still?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Noup. You probably reached the end of the blog by now, but it seems he killed himself u.รบ

      Delete
  3. Probably not... this blog looks like it started and ended in 2010. Welp, at least it's a Slenderman series-thing that's finished! Most of the other series and stuff are still ongoing.

    ReplyDelete