Thursday, June 10, 2010

Happenings

I'm currently writing this from Amelia's house. I don't have a timeline of events, I don't know precisely what's going on here. What I do know is this...

At some point, while I was at work, Ted left. Just... gone. He did leave a note behind, on the table, though. Simple stuff: "Staying at Simon's tonight. Can have my leftover pizza." I found the note as soon as I got home, read it, and immediately got on edge. First, Ted never tells me what he's doing. Ever. Still, that isn't what freaked me out (he could've just wanted to let me know because of the Three Days thing). What made me grab a nearby kitchen knife is the fact that someone drew a massive Operator's symbol over the note. I know it wasn't Ted, because he knows how much this prank has gotten to me.

Someone had broken into my home.

I systematically checked every room in the house, and only one was disturbed. No, not mine. Ted's. The place was totally thrashed. I mean, it's normally looks like a natural disaster, but this was different. This was "unknown entity going through shit" trashed. And to make matters worse, I found a fucking SlenderDoll resting on his pillow.

I called the cops, and reported an intrusion. However, since nothing was stolen and the time of the event was unknown, there wasn't a ton they could do. I was livid. Some maniac breaks into my house, messes with my friend's shit, and then gets away with it. Fucker. All the police can do for now is add my subdivision to their patrols, and alert my neighbors to keep an eye out for suspicious activity.

For now, I'm staying at Amelia's for the night. I went ahead and told her what's been going on, and she's willing to let me stay for as long as I need to. It'll probably only be for tonight. I'm not letting some creep run me out of my home. I'm also not letting them come for Amelia by staying with her. I called Ted, made sure he was okay, and he said he'd be back tomorrow so I'll be able to stay at my house with backup.

I just want this shit to end. I don't need this right now. I'm going to catch this asshole, and they're going to pay dearly. Even if it is someone I know. Even if it's Slender Man himself. I'm done playing. Fuck 'em.

1 comment:

  1. I think that you have been recieving all of the stuff, by accident. The mask, the phone call. They were not meant for you. They were meant for Tim.

    And by depriving him of the mask, you depprived him of protection.

    ReplyDelete