Sunday, May 16, 2010

Dear Ted...

Or should I say "ToThePark". Hardie har har. Asshole. And stop giggling back there in your room with the door shut. It's freaking creepy man. You've been doing it all day since you got done from doing your shopping and it's annoying as hell. Thank you.

So, today's my day off. Got a new batch of meds from my doctor (antidepressants, putting me on something new as part of a fancy test so who knows if I got a placebo or some such), and put my applications out and about to try and get out of retail (though I'll miss seeing Amelia so often, but considering how well our date went, likely won't have to worry about that). About to do a second run through of Marble Hornets in an attempt to see if I can find anything to tweak any of my theories.

To start, Slender Man (AKA The Operator, thank you MHQ&A). What the hell is up with that? What is he operating? One idea I've heard is that he's like a phone "operator", what with the warp doors and all that. But why does he stalk people, then? Why the interest in Alex?

And totheark. Okay, clearly that's Tim under the mask, but why is he stalking Jay? It's not like the poor guy has any extra info at all, plus Tim seemed mighty stable in Entry #15 and not at all like a masked freak. Also, he doesn't seem quite the "art film" type of ToTheArk's vids. Makes me consider Masked Man and TTA being separate people working together...

Anyways, going to do the rewatch and then get some sleep since I have work tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment